Call Us:  205-216-4960

Motorcycle/Power Sport Insurance

With motorcycle insurance coverage with The Watts Agency, you can choose how much and what kind of coverage your bike needs — at a reasonable price, too. Options include Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Medical Payments, Roadside Assistance, and more. Protect your bike with the following types of motorcycle insurance coverage:

Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability (BI/PD)
BI/PD covers you if you're at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone's property, up to the limits you select.

Comprehensive & Collision
This motorcycle insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it's stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
When the person at fault for an accident doesn't have insurance or doesn't have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.

Medical Payments
MedPay covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault.

Roadside Assistance
If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility.

The Watts Insurance Agency